1. This website is aimed at individuals seeking further information about food and drink products and is provided for information purposes only. Whilst Lavender Crest Winery uses reasonable efforts to only include accurate information in this website, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any information given. Lavender Crest Winery assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
2. We do our best to ensure that the website operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website, and (save as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions) we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the website.
3. The information in this website does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation.
Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the site are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
4. You should be aware that the internet is not secure. If you choose to send any electronic communications by means of this website you do so at your own risk. Lavender Crest Winery does not guarantee that such communications will not be intercepted or changed or that they will reach the intended recipient securely.
5. This website contains hyperlinks to sites operated by third parties for reference and information purposes only. Lavender Crest Winery has not reviewed and does not review the websites that may be linked to this website and we are not responsible for the content of, nor do we accept any liability arising in respect of, any other websites linked to this website. The presence of links to other third party operated websites shall not be deemed to be a recommendation by Lavender Crest Winery of such websites nor of any advice or information posted on them.
6. Lavender Crest Winery cannot guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to this website.
7. Except as set out at clause 9 below, Lavender Crest Winery will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in conjunction with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or reliance on any materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
8. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
9. These terms and conditions do not exclude liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from Lavender Crest Winery's negligence, for fraud or for any matter which would be illegal for Lavender Crest Winery to exclude or to attempt to exclude liability.
10. The design of this website and its contents are the property of Lavender Crest Winery and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. No material may be copied, modified, reproduced, adapted, displayed, published, stored, translated, sold, reverse engineered, decompiled, disassembled or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. The use of any such material on any other website or computer environment is strictly prohibited.
12. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which this website is offered at any time. Any such change will be effective once reflected in the terms and conditions or any other material part of the site and published on the site. You should check the site periodically to ensure that you are aware of and complying with the current version.
13.Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping with Lavender Crest Winery. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Returns - You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
14.Refunds - Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within 30 days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
15.Shipping - You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Contact Us If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at (309) 949-2565 or Gloria@Lavendercrest.Com.